Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Need some wheel ideas!!

3K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  DarkShadowDiesel 
#1 ·
So my gf hates my wheels and thinks I should find different ones. Post up some pics for me of what you guys think would look good on my truck, also make some links to places that have good wheel prices.

I really want to get a 20x12 but a 20x10 would work too. Probably gonna stay with chrome but a good looking black wheel is always an option.

Also if anyone knows of any black chrome wheels for PSDs that would be awesome!

#2 ·
I've seen the black chrome wheels and they look good! I think I saw it in 4 wheel parts mag but I'm not sure.

#8 ·
So my gf hates my wheels and thinks I should find different ones.
you are:
ed

LOL I personally like the KMC diesels.... with high gloss clear coat on them. BTW, if you get tired of your gf, she can stay at my house. :D

#11 ·
jeez bro, just razzin ya, take my sarcasm as a gesture of "jealousy" of your truck....

Anyways back on topic damnit.... have you considered the diesels yet? IMO they are some of the sharpest black wheels they make... rockstars and monsters are over rated.

#13 ·
BMF wheels are pretty cool and not many people have them. They have a pretty deep lip to them as well.

BMF S.O.T.A:

BMF Novakane 8:

If you were to get DC-1s I would powdercoat them all black.

KMC Diesels look good in black, but IMO you need to run the fake bead lock ring for them to look right...

We sell all of the above :D

#19 ·
I am thinking about getting the rims you have right now lol. As for alcoholic's part alcoholic's go to meetings once and week and drunks don't.

#23 ·
Those aren't "Weld" wheels. They're "Greg Weld" wheels. When most people refer to weld, they are talking about "Weld Racing" wheels. Different company.

I have had two sets of Weld wheels on mine. They are not cast, and they are lightweight.

#26 ·
thats because greg weld sold/got bought out by american racing. noew he opened up greg weld wheels. but i will say they have some sweet wheels, my dads truck has cheyenne 6's and my moms has.............chit cant remember but there weld wheels

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.