Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

I rolled my truck today

4K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  JohnT 
#1 ·
Well, I am safe but it was bound to happen, at approximately 2:21pm EST on CR329, it happened, I rolled her over to 200,000 miles that is! do I get to join a club now? Made ya look!

See less See more
#4 ·
fuel tank needle reading over full is priceless!

:D
I wish it would never move off full, and no i can say for a fact, it is not "priceless" lol

#5 ·
Great job!! At the rate I drive it will be another 6/7 years before I hit the 200,000 mile mark. I bought my truck new in may 2002 and I have just a little over 95,000 miles on it so far. I drive this one til it dies or they run out of diesel which ever comes first!!!!!:ford: :peeman:

#7 ·
I was expecting carnage!!!!! Only 114000 here, just getting broke in.

#9 ·
284,000 plus on mine and still doing great :D

Welcome to the 200k club.

#10 ·
x2

Im pretty close to that, and my 250 looks just like yours too!

Ill def. hit 200 this yr, Ive only had the truck a little over a yr and put about 50,000 already.

#23 ·
yes its kinda fun for the big roll over lol. my last big one was last year at 300,000. now i have 340,000. keep on safely trucking. D.J.

#30 ·
so i guess im doing pretty good, i just rolled 200k last week and the trucks 12 years old with the original engine.

#32 ·
For you all just turning 200K, you need to get 2 kegs to celebrate. We starting doing that a few years ago when my buddies cummins turned 200K and since then thats been what to do around here. Mines only at 183K miles, so Im thinkin im good for a little bit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.