Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Current truck prices?

5K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  Big K 
#1 ·
What are you guys seeing for prices on the 08's now esp. with the fuel prices? One of the techs at the local dealer said the trucks are just sitting and doing nothing else.

One truck- 4 door/ 6.4/auto cloth was 47,7**msrp A-plan 43,***

Price to move the truck $37,600:eek:

#4 ·
Stopped at the local dealer tonight- (after hours):D
All trucks were -10K to 12K off of MSRP window sticker:eek:

All of the trucks have been sitting for a while- the trucks had the black rubber 'stains' comming off of the windows.

#7 ·
28 or 32K -I can't really remember, wasn't really looking at the regular cabs.

Seems the dealers are taking 4-5K off as dealer discount and then there are 5k in rebates as well.

#6 ·
One truck- 4 door/ 6.4/auto cloth was 47,7**msrp A-plan 43,***

Price to move the truck $37,600:eek:
I paid about that ($38,000-ish) for mine, only options i am missing are sunroof and navigation. I think navigation was an option on these trucks.

I got it at the tail end of feb with the "truck month" specials.

#9 ·
they are definatley cheaper. If you have an interest in an '08 I'd try this summer. They are trying to move them. When I was looking for mine, they were around 40-42 for a 4x4 cc lariat.And that was a month ago, Ive heard theyre cheaper now. I got mine which was a King Ranch w/ a little over 8k on it that they repo'd bc the guy quit payin, for 38. Window sticker in the glove box had it for 54 :eek: Theyre definately tryin to get rid of some of them.

#10 ·
Was this back on the dealer lot? or repo lot?

#15 ·
Yep seems all brands of trucks are 10-12K off- what a change of less than a year ( ford was 2-3K off msrp/"invoice")

Looked into trading in the 03 CC w/78K- Ford dealer has not got back to me YET (4 days ago)- Dodge dealer would give me $7200:pointlaugh: I'll keep it and total the truck (full coverage;))before I give it away.

#14 ·
You ever get yours sold, Nate?

#16 ·
7200 isnt bad for a gasser, they only gave my 5 for my 02 dodge 1500

#17 ·
Fair trade in value is 10K+ / Private party 'good' condition is 15K- dealer retail is 19.5K

+ you had a dodge 1500:poke: j/k How many miles?

the F250 had 79K- a couple of scratches everything else is excellent

On another note- another dealer offered me $4200 for the truck in trade:hehe:

#18 ·
i had 155k on mine, a dang pole at walmart ran out in front of me so there was a dent in the front bumper but other than that it was nice, slow, but nice when i was 19

#20 ·
You MISS READ it! The pole (as he remembers it) hit him!:D:D:hehe:

#22 ·
Damn what a deal

#23 ·
Was talking to the sales manager at a very large dealer near Tampa. I've known him a while so we talk about this stuff a lot. They sold a guy a 08 Harley that stickered near 60k. No discounts it being a Harley. He came back last month with 5k miles on it and traded it for 31k

They also just sent four other SD PSDs a wholesaler that they paid around 33k for. They sold them for 30k.

Asked him what my KR would be worth with 22k on it and he said about 28k

Deals are out there.

#28 ·
Looked at harley 08's about 6-8 months ago and then with every option they were $53K then again this is oklahoma--truck state!! lol

#27 ·
I'm sorry to say I jumped the boat-
I didn't want emissions on my diesels / and couldn't find any nice low mile 7.3's so I picked up 2 Dodge 2500 QC 5.9 diesel with autos.

1)06 with 8k miles (sat at dealer till Jan 08) larime with every option + 35" M.T. w/ dick cepec -1 rims $27,800

2) 06 with 26K (work truck) $21,800

Joel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.