Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

I always wondered about some of you 6.0 guys

4K views 45 replies 22 participants last post by  imelmo 
#1 ·
Logan (Logans21v) called my a while back before he went to Colorado when he heard I was in Houston. Asked if I wanted to go to a strip club. I wanted to but didn't really have time as I had to get up early to head back to Louisiana.

Boy am I glad I didn't go!:eek: Someone emailed me this pic of Logan at the club. Said Logan duped them too.

If Logan ever asks y'all to go to a club, be sure and have him clarify wether or not it's a hetero club or a **** club. :doh:

I just keep wondering what was on that guy's finger that he was letting Logan smell. :poke:

See less See more
#35 ·
have you heard the joke about 3 guy's in a king bed, 2 slept one way, the one in the middle slept the other way! 2 said they had a dream they were gettin some, the other said i was snow skiing!!!:doh::eek:

#11 ·
#15 ·
Best punk yet.

#24 ·
**looks for more Garrett pics**

#36 ·
Seems like all Photos of danny dont need to be photo shopped he takes these being his normal self!

I thought you might have had something embarrassing on me by your response on CompD. Guess I was wrong.

#40 ·
Looks like some one wanted to save that for some perveted use later with his cell phone.

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.