Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Biodiesel Gas Station ?

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  genie144 
#1 ·
Is they an list of Biodiesal Gas Station For Each State ?

Where would you look for this List ?

Terry

#3 ·
I use that site.

The problem I have with BIO producers and resalers is they charge what they want and normally more than 20 cents higher than what regular diesel is going for.Sequiential fuels does this and the oil they use for Bio production is collected WVO not even new oil to start with.This company is makeing hand over fist and the state of oregon used Lottery dollars to get them started.

The govt gives producers a 1 dollar a gallon tax credit for the stuff the make.There is alos state incentives for the end user.Oregon will give you .20 on B20 and .50 on B100 up to 200 dollars a year.

So in the end the Bio guys are more evil than the oil companies in where they charge a heavy premium cause they can.Total BS and I won't buy there crap.

#7 ·
You could make your own.

#8 ·
Some people don't have the space and availability to make their own. I know when I first bought my truck one of the main reasons was to be able to run bio or veggie oil. The problem was I didn't live in a house and didn't have anywhere to store/produce it on my own. So I wanted to purchase commercially to still support the "cause"...

When I realized what the "good guys" that make bio-D were doing, it pissed me off same as everyone else. I will no longer purchase Bio. I would rather send my money to Big Oil - than a greedy little hippy... (I don't like to do either, which is why I run WVO and WMO now that I can...)

Sam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.