looking very good:bowfast:

#7 ·
Re: Empire Diesel Twins Completed

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Can't wait to drive that! :D

What size hair dryers are those?

#13 ·

NICE!!! time for slicks on all four corners now! hopefully she will do better than 15 seconds when danny was driving in steele :doh: :D

#15 ·

That looks cool!

Is the AC retained or gone?

On EDIT: Never mind...it looks gone. Just an idler pulley I guess.

Man, I want one!

#22 ·

I just met Buddy and DJ when they appeared in my home town with that truck a couple weeks back!

I just got home from the shop. Boys them pictures do that install no justice. Excellent craftsmanship under some seriously adverse conditions. Probably some culture shock? My hats off to you two guys. I can’t wait till you guys are totally settled into the back shop and have everything you need at arms reach! I am guessing there are gonna be some BADDDD Empire Diesels Pounding the dirt and pavement soon!

Mike you have one cool truck I can’t wait to see it billow some smoke and spool up under a load! I know one thing I swear I could hear the hum of a Mud Dauber wasp when that truck fired up tonight??? I wonder why it sounded like that????

Buddy, DJ, Chad.........Nicely done!

Look out Powerstroke nation.....that is the foundation of an "Empire" right there! :ford:

#31 ·

Thanks everbody! We just want the best for Mike! Will be test driving it in the morning! We will keep you all updated!
It's morning we're waiting.......:poke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.