51K views 386 replies 80 participants last post by  JD Dearden 
#1 ·
B code
4='s.0798
1='s .0763
2 ='s .0746

Nozzles to be determined after testing.

Todays date is May 27th time is 3:33 PM

My name is David Lott and I approved this message;)

#4 ·
Wow... the injectors will make it... but where is the block to hold them...

#7 ·
Saved for posterity on May 27, 2008, 4:08pm CST.

#8 ·
:D I can't wait! SHO's brought a lot to the table these should be good. Who has the balls to test them?

#19 ·
Basically what it means is after the first few sets are built and one injector or set of injectors mysteriously gets in the hands of a smart injector builder the numbers will make perfect sense.
I just wanted the time and date noted so that we don't have a repeat of the
MM and then later the SHO's where some other shops (not Swamps) claimed to have them first and :blah::blah::blah:
What I find most interesting is the other shops(not Swamps) have not furthered their performance in over a year and it took them 2 years of me not trying to even come close to catching up:poke::doh:

The other thread with the poll in it has documented names of people that posted and voted that admitted not knowing how to solve the problem.
So very quickly we will know who knows 7.3's and who just rides along on the coattail.

#24 ·
yes and no, but EDM seems the most economical way at this point.
Those specialty carbide bits get expensive quick unless you know of some magic CNC software:poke:

#26 ·
So what DI Dave is saying, is that there is one alternative to effective fuel timing per electronic activity, and that it is new-spec EDM injectors to achieve the next leap in 7.3L performance? What if both are coupled? What can we expect? So, all along it was a mechanical HEUI injector mystery holding this back? Man, this is great!

#28 ·
I have a coouple of things....

A. Will this be fuel only?

B. How much air do you plan to have? or how much NOS?

C. We know that you and *** are both building rails... yours will have twins (i believe thats what you said a while ago) and **** will have Quad compound turbos... It seems to me that *** have prepared for some serious power... How do you know YOU are truly the first to announce having "1000 hp injectors" *** already has the majority of their rail built... Is it possible they may have been developing some super duper ass load output injectors? (SDALO injectors ;)) but yet nobody has any proof on paper, whether it be a time and race weight slip, or a dyno #?

These are honest questions.... please enlighten me :D

#32 ·
Testing them shouldn't be a problem even for a stock forged rod motor. It's how far are you willing to go. They should be very tunable, from very mild to very very wild.

#34 ·
:hehe: I forgot to tell every one I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :D

#36 ·
I'll test them!! My PMRs will hold up just fine....

#38 ·
I'm sure my stock 15° HPOP will support those without any trouble;)

Probly wouldn't even run:doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.