Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

F350 leveled pics needed

5K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  bruce51d 
#1 ·
I would like to see pictures and tires size you guys are running on leveled F350's...with rear blocks lowered. Not a front leveling kit. Gonna go lower on mine and looking for good tires..don't think the 35's are gonna fit anymore.

#7 ·
i ran 315/60/20(actualy 34.9x12.5) on a factory 20 on my f250 (no lift or level)for a while with no issues i think your issues will be the 18x9 wheels depending on the back spacing.

#8 ·
I'm level now with my 325's and they fit great. Love my tires and look, thinking of changing my tuning...seeing where it leaves me for mpg's and go from there.

#9 ·
I ran my 2005 F-350 with the 2" F-250 rear blocks for 3.5 years with 35s, never an issue. It was closer to level, but not truly level. When I lifted the front of the truck I put the F-350 3-3/4" rear blocks back in and went 4.5" in front. It's truly level now.

There is a fella here in So-Cal who has a F-250 with no blocks at all in back and it's perfectly level. The front springs are really going to be the deciding factor on what let's you get it level by manipulating the rear.

I'll try and find a pic of mine when it had the 250 blocks and post it later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.