Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What tire should i get?

• Goodyear Duratrac

Votes: 46 45.5%
  • Nitto Trail Grappler

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Toyo MT

Votes: 28 27.7%

Goodyear Duratrac, Nitto Trail Grappler, or Toyo MT?

44K views 33 replies 29 participants last post by  TylerDurden 
#1 ·
I'm torn between the Goodyear Duratracs, Nitto Trail Grapplers, and Toyo MT's. If you had the option which one would you buy? Tire size will be 305/55r20 or 33x12.50r20.

Goodyear Duratracs

Nitto Trail Grapplers

Toyo MT's

See less See more
#33 ·
Anyone had Duratracs on ice? How do they do?

#34 ·
I know a couple people that sell/install tires. I have spoken privately with a couple people on this site that are in the tire business. Both pools are saying the goodyears of today are not the same company that brought us those crappy wrangler radials that ford put on all the trucks in the 80's. BF Goodrich was 'the tire' back in the 80's and 90's on a truck. When you jacked up your 86 chevy and ran mud tires it was the bfg mud terrain. They used to be good tires. They are not anymore. They are crap. Thats why they changed the tread patern because the tires were literally falling apart on street driven trucks.

Nitto dura grapplers are good all purpose tires when used in smaller, stockish sizes. The rest of their tires are quick wearing $$pits.

The Goodyear Duratrac is one of the best options out there for a truck in any size any load range. I want a set so badly to wrap around 20's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.