Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

powerstroke ringtone

7K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Tbar 
#1 ·
I found a powerstroke ringtone the other day, but the quality is not the best. Anybody have any good ones, or know where to find a good one?

#2 ·
#3 ·
I made my own with my blackberry , I can send it to you . ( 301-252-7816 ) I get some pretty funny looks , the sound is real good . Should be able to send as an mms and you save it as a ring tone.

#6 ·
:whs: I had that for awhile, Then I got a new phone and recored my truck and saved it as a ring tone. I loved it, Now that phone sits at the bottom of a septic tank.:(LOL

#8 ·
Why didn't you go and get it? That reminds me of when I was in basic one of the Drill Sargents told us that one year a private dropped his M16 in one of the range toilets, and they private had to go in and get it. If you've never seen one it's basically a building built over a hole were all the toilets dump straight into,and no service to come clean it out since they called it a "composting toilet".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.