Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

How do you turn up the fuel pump

20K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  Bugman 
#1 ·
I have a 97 Ford f-250 7.3 diesel and it will not roll coal how do i get it to blow black without turning up the fuel pump because i cant even get to the fuel pump from the top without taking a bunch of stuff out. please tell me how i can roll coal and a cheap way haha.

#2 ·
All u gotta do is pour gas all over the truck throw a couple tires in it and light a match. Oh and then sit in the truck.

#3 ·
WTF these guys are coming out of the wood works. All these new dudes just wanna role coal! LOL mise well sell your truck now while you can still afford to eat.

#5 ·
a big set of injectors

#6 ·
He wants to go cheap. LOL be better if he just put that money towards a cheap hooker!

#10 ·
Jackwagons in their stupid sounding cummins flying all over town smoking the whole way give us all a bad name. Smoke just means that you are pushing more fuel than you have air to burn efficiently. When you start building a truck up it will most likely happen some but building a truck with the intent of just making it smoke makes us all look like d bags. Build a 500 hp truck that rarely smokes. Now that's badass.

#11 ·
Do a search on shimming fuel regulator may help you get more fuel pressure.

jrc

#15 ·
It needs to be a wal mart bag over you air intake, and make sure to use duck-tape and seal the bag on the intake.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.