Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

most powerful 7.3

18K views 74 replies 24 participants last post by  97psd502 
#1 ·
I want to build the most powerful 7.3 ever. All ideas and tech info welcome. I'd like to see just how far this engine can go. Not just on stock block,rods,heads and fuel methods etc. I mean as if money were not an issue and the 7.3 had to pass all other engines to make the most horsepower and torque.

#9 ·
Subscribing

#10 ·
I've seen that thread and am very impressed
I know the cost will be great
I talk to John at swamps almost every day
I'm just looking to go further and I know that knowledge is 51% of my battle

#11 ·
I've seen that thread and am very impressed
I know the cost will be great
I talk to John at swamps almost every day
I'm just looking to go further and I know that knowledge is 99% of my battle
Fixed it for ya.

#13 ·
Thank you Marty
Your right and I know that most all of us will limit ourselves because of money but in this thread lets not. I want innovative ideas and for some of you to share some of those maybe not so crazy homemade mods.

#15 ·
altersd8 I do not have a secret injector or even an inline 8 pump in mind/ however I have put a cat mechanical v8 pump on a psd and put it on a tractor(2555) john deere it makes good enough power to sink some 4 bottom 16 plows and blow smoke.

#17 ·
I was just kiddin bout the injectors but i think this could be a good thread if we dont worry about funds. hows zanes quad turbo rail doing in the power department??? maybe whole new front cover with cp3 pumps on it and heads machined or made for injectors that go down far into the cylinder like a CR system with new electronics.

#16 ·
So do you actually have unlimited funds or are you just saying what you could do IF you had unlimited funds? Cause if money is no issue, Im sure you wont have any problem having the most powerful 7.3 in the world...

#18 ·
Can I borrow some money??? LOL

#20 ·
Not sure how zanes quad rail is doing but I like sounds of your injector placement. My neighbor has a 1200 horse small block chevy. I know that it is not stock block or anything for that mater but it does have a forced air front and rear head intrance on it and it is one of the most radical builds I've seen 30 psi on an gas burner.

By the way my funds are limited to my old 97 but that does not stop me from fabricateing my own parts and ideas for my dream 7.3.

#28 ·
huge injectors nitrous and then what

what abouthe the rods going to hell and the block and the heads going into orbit. Maybe fuel and air are not our only problems lets start with the block and go from there. Can anyone clue me in on a weakspot in the 7.3s block and what can we do to correct it.

#34 ·
Or actually a 360, since it will fit in place of the orginal 7.3 and hold more power then a 5.9.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.